Dance Impressions is a professional and private studio. Some of our guidelines listed below may appear rigid. However, we have many good reasons behind our policies and hold our faculty to the same standards as our patrons. In order to maintain the high level of training and discipline our dancers accomplish, we need everyone’s cooperation with the following Dance Impressions’ guidelines and policies:
- Upon entering the studio, a positive and professional attitude is expected by all.
- Students and parents will be respectful at all times to other students, parents and the Dance Impressions faculty.
- Students are expected to be in class every week, please call and let your teacher know if you will not be in class.
- Students need to arrive on time for every class. If you cannot arrive on time, please arrive early!
- In order to create the best environment for students to remain focused, no parents/visitors are permitted in the classroom.
- Tell an instructor/front desk before removing a child from class early.
- Knock before entering the classroom if a class is in progress.
- Have students ready and properly dressed for class before entering the classroom. Please use restroom before class to avoid a loss of class time.
- Students and parents should be respectful in the reception area. No standing on bench tops or cubbies.
- As a safety concern, students need to refrain from hanging on barres or touching mirrors/windows.
- Children not participating in class should be left at home. Do not allow your younger children to run free in empty studios or up and down the hall! You will be asked to wait in the car if you have children playing, crying or unsupervised in the lobby, halls, dressing rooms or studios.
- Stand away from the viewing window if it is obvious the student is distracted.
- Profanity, un-sportsmanlike conduct or gossip will not be tolerated at Dance Impressions.
- Students should use the cubbies and hooks for all dance bags and gear. Please do not leave shoes or clothes on floor since this is a hazard to other dancers. Parents please remind students to clean up after themselves and respect studio property. Check Lost and Found often.
- Please drop off and pick up children on time. Children are unsupervised until class time. Children in the lobby are unsupervised. Last class of night will be given a 10 minute grace period only, then late pick-up fees will apply.
- Cell Phones should not disturb the class in progress. Students should put cell phones on silent, while in class.
- Food or drink is not permitted in the dance rooms. No gum. Water ONLY is permitted inside the studio.
- In the event of a class party and students are allowed to bring treats, please do not bring cupcakes or treats with nuts.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.